Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy...Busy...Busy

Well, life seems to be leaving me in the dust. That is how I feel. I have five weeks until i graduate and it feels like it is just all coming at me at once. Ugh!!! Well, all is well outside of School. The wedding day is drawing ever closer, which means that I will not be a "bachelor" anymore, but that is cool with me. If you are planning on praying anytime soon, please put a word in for me. School has been tough and to know that i am almost done with it makes me so anxious. Pray that I do well and gain strength as I hit the home stretch. Peace out, and to my Future Bro-in-law and Sis-in-law, Hook'em Horns and "Put you're guns down!!!!!!!!!"

1 comment:

John and Bevin said...

Hey Bro-In-Law to be! I just found your blog! I am going to add you to my list of frequent reading :-) Hope all is well with you, and good luck with your last few weeks of school! We will definitely be praying for you as you finish up!
Lots of love!